One command center for all of your leasing activities
Access critical deal and tenant information from anywhere
Improve your leasing team’s productivity and accuracy
Get proactive alerts on portfolio risk and opportunities
View real-time insights for your entire pipeline and portfolio
VTS Lease brings your leasing and asset management from offline to online
VTS Lease is the source of truth for the CRE industry, powering over $200B in leasing transactions per year. With VTS Lease, you'll have complete visibility into your leases and deals across your entire portfolio. When coupled with VTS Market and VTS Data, you'll ensure that you're getting your availabilities to market quicker and that you have up-to-date visibility into your performance against competitors.
Less manual tracking. More deals closed.
Mitigate risk & stay on top of portfolio activity
Bulletproof your business strategy with insights and risk alerts sent straight to your inbox
Move deals through your pipeline faster
Never miss an opportunity from the second a prospect enters your pipeline
Maximize revenue from high-value tenants
Contextualize complex tenant relationships so you can strengthen and retain them
“Since utilizing VTS, our net effective rents, on average have gone up more than 10%.“
Free Infographic: A Day in the Life of a Leasing Manager
See how VTS Lease can help you
Access one view of your portfolio from anywhere
- Centralize all of your assets, leases, deals, and tenants securely online
- Get proactive alerts about risks and opportunities in your portfolio
- Stay ahead of upcoming expirations with clear visualizations and dashboards
- Track requirements, tours, and activities for new deals and renewals
Follow negotiations as they’re happening
- Your brokers can automatically calculate complex deal financials in VTS & see a real time cash flow analysis
- You see back and forth proposals entered by brokers to keep track of negotiations
- Your brokers speed through the LOI process by generating LOIs with one click from VTS
Approve deals on the go
- Keep deals on track to close with real-time notifications
- View financials, review terms, and approve deals from your phone
- Keep deals moving when you’re out of pocket by setting a secondary approver
Increase tenant retention and leverage relationships
- Unpack your complex network of tenants and leverage relationships to close new deals
- Get central visibility into tenant updates from your teams and partners
- Identify risky tenants across your portfolio and proactively take measures to improve customer satisfaction
- Close out renewals faster by using stored lease and tenancy information
Discover what the VTS platform can do for you
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
CRE leaders succeed with VTS
“ The commercial real estate market has been waiting for a solution like VTS.”
Jim Whalen, CIO
“For the first time, we’ve been able to take a slice of time and tell exactly where we are and how we’re performing , as well as dig in and analyze individual teams and individual markets.”
Jeff Shaw, CEO and Partner
Bridge Commercial Real Estate
“The VTS platform today is providing us true transparency. It allows me to see on a moment-by-moment basis what’s actually going on in our portfolios.”
Zachary Pomerantz, Senior Vice President, Asset Management
Hot Off the Press From VTS
A Day in the Life of a Asset Manager
Managing a portfolio is stressful. VTS makes a day in the life of an Asset Manager easier from analyzing market demand in real-time to streamlining deal approvals.
Unlocking the Global Occupier Perspective
Hear three of the biggest names in CRE dive into the pressing questions on the minds of the world’s largest companies as they prepare to return to work.
VTS is your true partner in proptech
Integrate your systems and data sources with VTS to get a 360-degree view of operations and performance
Discover the latest trends impacting the CRE industry. Learn what you need to know to stay ahead of the competition.
VTS is transforming the way commercial landlords and brokers drive portfolio performance. Trusted by over 45,000 CRE industry leaders, learn how VTS can help you.
Watch the biggest names in the CRE tackle the most pressing issues in the industry today.